This week has gone pretty good. Saturday met with Patti at Jodys house. We scrapped and played with her cricut. Sunday went to the zoo for Tammies birthday. That was fun. Had a good time. Took tons of pictures. Monday we just relaxed and went to the mall. K had to make fun of a lady in Macys. She started calling her Velga. It was very funny. Tuesday we spent the day with Rhonda and Stef. We had a really good time. It was nice that the girls got along so well. We painted pottery and ate at red lobster. Yummy! Wednesday we spent the day in Tampa. K had an exciting dentist appointment. NO cavities!! I got to spend time with my niece and nephews. I really enjoy spending time with them. Met Patti and Dave aka dad for dinner to celebrate my birthday early. We had lobster at the Tampa Ale house. It was yummy!!! Thursday I spent time cleaning the house and then went to visit my friend Christin and her baby Logan. Today (friday) I went grocery shopping and cleaned the house. Of course I watched twilight a couple times. Read my book. Tomorrow plan on hanging out with my sister and my nephew. Sunday we are having dinner here. Then its back to work =(.
Well a little about me. I am a mother to a smart, wonderful and amazing 13 yr old daughter. She keeps me smiling on a daily basis. Some of my hobbies are photography and scrapbooking. More photography than anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment