Sunday, May 25, 2008

Today was a good day.

I got up this morning and enjoyed some time to myself. Was completely bored to death. I find I like people around me. So I got my self motivated and drove to Tampa to see my sister and my nephew and spend some time with them before going to see my friend Jody. Did some shopping, bought Kayla two shirts and me some sunglasses. My nephew just makes me smile. He melts my heart. I just can't get enough of him. I went to Jody's and got to spend some time with her and her beautiful baby. He is such a sweetheart. Definately a mama's boy for sure. She is madly in love with him and you can tell. She is definately going to be a great mom. Well she already is. Here is some pics from today. Enjoy
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

CALLIE JEAN said...

Oh my gosh, he is such a doll!! What great pics you got, thanks for sharing!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Some of my favorite pictures.