Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Work is stressing me out.

I am definately over worked and under paid. I am so stressed out right now with the amount of things that are required for us to do. Then we lose privelages because people have the I dont care attitude and do what they want. I wish I worked closer to home. The drive sucks!!! Im in the car 2 hrs a day and spending 80$ a week in gas not including tolls!


Ok im done venting now.

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Don't stress out! Do what you can and at the end of your 8 hrs go home and don't worry about work. If they want the work done, they can hire more help or pay ya some overtime!!! Stressing about it will only give ya gray hair :-)

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Some of my favorite pictures.