Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend craziness

Well got up bright and early Saturday to go and get my hair cut and colored. Finally!!! I think im ok with the color. Brighter than I expected. Photobucket Then I got to watch Aiden. Boy he is going through a stage right now where mommy can't leave for nothing. Well is wasnt just mommy! It was aunt missy too! Everytime I left the room when she wasnt there he'd cried. Saddest thing ever! Just breaks your heart. So we spent lots of time in his room playing. In which he had me laughing so hard I was crying. It was so funny. He was grabbing my teeth and Id growl at him and he giggle. I love spending time with him. He makes me so happy. I am glad he loves spending time with me too. Here is him crackin me up. We also have taught him to wave bye bye look. Excuse the mac n cheese lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your haircolor! I can't see the cut to much but it looks good.

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Some of my favorite pictures.