Well I am officially on vacation. I am really really excited about seeing Stef. I really do miss having her close. I am also really nervous. I hope the flight will be good. I have all these mixed emotions which is weird. Im nervous, sad, and excited. Im sad cause ill be so far away from my family. Not that I cant talk to them but its different. I think what if something happens while im gone. My poor dogs are going to be so stressed out with me gone. That bothers me cause I know they wont want to eat while im gone. I am really happy though that I get to have a break. Break from work. Work is really getting to all of us. We all feel that no one wants to hear about our concerns within the department. Oh well at least I have a break from that for awhile.
The lady we bought our house from passed away on monday. She had breast cancer and it spread to her bones. So sad. I feel for her family. She was such a nice lady.
I recently found my half brother and sister on myspace. They seem to not have anything to do with our dad either. Hmmm wonder why. LOSER.
I think I have babbled enough. Ill update when I get back!!!




1 comment:
Have someone put you on speakerphone so you can talk to your dogs. :)
Hope you have a great trip!
Post a Comment