Went shopping today to get somethings for the trip. Got to spend the day with Aiden. He really has a great personality. He was playing chase with me. It was to cute.
It will be almost two weeks before I see him again since ill be out of town.
K is doing good. Freakin out about her bf moving to Las Vegas. I tried to tell her it will work out. Me and Stef have been best friends since 94 and she lives in Ohio. So its possible. Its hard though not being able to see them.
Work has been the usual crazy busy. This week was short for me since I was out sick. Next week I only have to work 4 days! Woo hoo.
Well all for now. Thanks for reading.






3 comments:
aww he is soo stiking cute! have a blast w stef in ohio!
he is soooo stinking cute! have fun w stef in ohio i will miss ya
Ah, Missy!! These are adorable photos!! What a cutie-pie!!
So glad to hear that you are going to visit your BFF--have a great time, girlie!
Post a Comment