Sunday, June 15, 2008

Vacation is almost here....

Well nothing to much this weekend. Went on a photoshoot with Tammie. It was not all that great. The babies did not cooperate at with us. Aiden is getting a top tooth. Looks so funny him with teeth. He has also learned to dance. He is such a cuddler too. He lays his head on you and says "awwwww". I have been battling a sore throat going on 4 days now. Sucks! All I want is something cold to drink. I am really really tired too. I have 13 days until my vacation. I will be going to see stef. I can't wait. I am really excited to see her. It's been a year since we saw her and Cora last. Work has been extra stressful lately. The drive sucks even more now that its hotter! LOL.Got to see Jadyn and Kierra today. Jadyn is always so smiley. Kierra is a trip. Was nice to spend time with them today.
Other than that life is ok.

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Some of my favorite pictures.