


Work is really getting to me. They cut off the OT and I am just getting further and further behind. I know I can only do so much but its really stressful. I got my annual review overall it was very positive.
Aiden is getting a new tooth. One of his top teeth. He is so sweet he is waving by by constantly. To darn cute.
Jadyn is getting so big! I cant believe how fast he is growing. He got to take a nap on his Aunt missy! I couldnt resist and had to just let him sleep.
Kierra wow she is so smart. Boy she is a talker. She really makes me smile.
All for now.




3 comments:
you did an awesome job missy i love the pics and im sorry your job is getting so stressful. i am hoping it will work out for the best for you. if its in tbe cards something nearer to home may pop up
These all look awesome as do the ones you posted on MySpace.
awww...awesome photos, Jody!!!
you're so talented!
Post a Comment