skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My random thoughts
Monday, June 2, 2008
Award day!
K racked up a couple awards today. She is such a good kid. I couldnt ask for a better child.
Always helpful award
Best Sense of Humor
Straight A's in Social studies! Woohoo smarty! Can you see shes thrilled! kinda looks like a mug shot here. LOL
1 comment:
John Rahn
said...
Way to go K and for your obviously excellent parenting skills.
June 2, 2008 at 8:19 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Get this widget!
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
My tunes
Some of my favorite pictures.
Me
Me and my daughter
Obsessed much, YES!!!
I just can't get enough of Twilight.
About Me
Missy
Florida, United States
Well a little about me. I am a mother to a smart, wonderful and amazing 13 yr old daughter. She keeps me smiling on a daily basis. Some of my hobbies are photography and scrapbooking. More photography than anything.
View my complete profile
My daughter
I am so proud of you.
My best friend my mom
Always there for me to listen and give me support. Dont know what I would do with out her.
My Best Friend My Sister
My sister, a wonderful mother, my best friend. I am so glad we are getting closer.
My Best Friend
We have been friends for 14 years, she is always there for me. Even though we are so far away we still seem to be very close.
Friends
Tammie
Francine
Jody
Patti
Toni
Laura's scrappy blog
Callie
Kary
Arlene
Susan
Jenn K
Photography links
Designs by christina
Phaunt's blog
Pay it forward
Blog Archive
►
2009
(22)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(23)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(8)
Offically on vacation
I just cant wait...
Vacation is almost here....
So whats new...
Rock band Saturday
What a day!
Award day!
Weekend craziness
►
May
(4)
Tammie
Loading...
Creating Chaos...one day at a time
Loading...
Followers
Who's lookin....
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comment:
Way to go K and for your obviously excellent parenting skills.
Post a Comment