Saturday, June 7, 2008

Rock band Saturday

We had so much fun playing on rock band last night. One thing I learned is my dreams of learning the drum may be shot to heck. LOL. I have no coordination at all. These kids now a days can do things with their eyes shut! Not me I didnt even blink afraid I might miss a note. Bad thing for the contacts they were drying out. I really had a good time. I had a hard time sleeping because I was even doing it in my sleep! Yeah I cant sing a note but sure did try to LOL. It was fun we enjoyed it. Kinda makes me want to get an xbox. You know you think you know the words to an old song like "Wanted Dead or Alive" uh yeah not the words I have been singing for years! Anyway I am glad mom came over and we got to spend some time together. We dont get to spend that much time now that I am so far out. Well heck not many people come to visit me way out here. Well tomorrow I got a photo shoot with Lucas if he is feeling ok and then Rob, Amber and the kids are coming over. I cant wait to see them. I sure do miss those guys.

1 comment:

Jody said...

now you are making me want this game!!! lol it looks tooo cool!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Some of my favorite pictures.