



Vacation went well... The plane right made me a little sick to my stomach both times. We went to the Cincy zoo. That was cool and took tons of pictures. We also went to the reds game. Our first baseball game. That was different. Im not a sports fan but it was cool to see it live in person. For the most part we just took it easy. My bf was not feeling well so we kept things pretty low key. We also got to feed deer at Hueston woods. That was really neat as well. K ended up with a severe migraine the day of the baseball game. She threw up for hours. I wasnt sure we would make it but we did. I got to see a video of Aiden playing patty cake it so made me wanna cry. I really missed him. I missed my family period. It was emotional going home. It was sad leaving my friend. I was glad to be home but I do miss being around my best friend. Here are a couple shots from my vacation.




2 comments:
So glad your back home we missed you too :-) I love the pic of the sea lion. Looks like you had a great time!!!!
Looks like you had a wonderful time! What great pics you got! I bet it was great to get away for awhile....
Post a Comment