
Well tomorrow Aiden will officially be a year old. I can not believe how fast the year has gone by. I got to spend some time with him yesterday. Its his Aunt Missy time. We played chase which I think is his favorite game. I have red knees still this morning. He also learned somehow that smacking in the face is funny. SO not funny. Aunt missy quickly told him that was a no no. He also likes to slap five. We worked very hard yesterday for him to show his number "1" fingers. So in the case anyone ever asks how old he is he can show them! He is walking all over the place looking like a drunkin sailor. Its quite funny. I love that little man he makes me smile for sure. He has that silly personality that he gets from his dad!




No comments:
Post a Comment