


Well my friends at work arranged to have my hair cut for me and took me for a makeup make over thing. We started the day getting my hair cut. Which was nice. I needed my hair cut again. Then we met two of our coworkers (friends) at the mall and shopped around. Went to bare essentials. They showed me what colors to use and basically did my makeup. It was ok. I just dont like wearing makeup. It looks good just not worth it to spend all that money on it. They had good intentions.They also got their makeup done too. They looked really good as well. They suggested different clothes to try to wear and I think they realized that I am extremely picky!!! LOL. Then I got to spend the evening with Aiden. He is so full of personality its so cute. So here is the new look.




1 comment:
Love the new look :-) But you don't need makeup your beautiful being allnaturale :-)
Post a Comment