Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nothing much

Not to much has really been going on. Work has been its usually stressful busy mess. Life in itself has been going ok. My relationship has been getting better but I am still not trusting he will change. Kayla is doing great in school. I am so proud of her and how well she is doing. I am so blessed to have such a smart child. Aiden is growing so fast. He melted my heart yesterday when he came running to me when he saw me yesterday. So sweet! Got to see Kierra and Jadyn this week to. They are just to cute. Sucks that we dont have the relationship like I do with Tammie. Lord knows we have tried. I just cant worry about it anymore. I wish it wasnt so hot out! Plan to start walking with my friend 2-3 xs a week to get some exercise. Other than that nothing to much really is going on in my life. Just trying to not let things get to me which is really really hard. Work is a huge stress for me right now. Well thanks for checking in!

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Some of my favorite pictures.