Friday, November 21, 2008

So...


So I havent really blogged in a long time. Things have been really busy and pretty much about the same as always. I feel like I need a change in my life but not sure how to do it. Some days I just want to start all over. My sleeping hasnt gotten any better.Went to an endo $170 later for her to tell me to basically lose weight and see a sleep study dr. Ok thanks but I cant afford that. I know I need to drop the weight its just really hard to do so. Right now I have a cold and not feeling a 100%.

Aiden talks to me a little on the phone. Tickles me pink (ok blue). He has such a great personality.

Jadyn is walking now and Kierra is so smart. I miss them dont get to see them as much as I would like to.

I did my first wedding shoot and then had a work shoot. Both went ok. I still have a lot to learn! My 2nd wedding didnt go as well as planned. Oh well live and learn.

I have some friends of mine on a scrap board doing layouts with my favorite pics of kayla.

No comments:

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Some of my favorite pictures.