Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Making new friends, having hope....

I am on this scrapping board called Allyscraps. I have been on there about a yr or so. I have talked with a bunch of the girls on there and have talked with some very nice people. I got the opportunity to meet one of the ladies IRL. We went to the scrap expo they had here over the weekend. It was nice to meet her. She is such a nice and caring lady. I plan on meeting another one on the 20th for the first time. She is coming all the way from th UK. I posted a challenge on the site for them to scrap my favorite photo of kayla. Here is the 2nd one that I have recieved and I love it!!!!



My aunt has found out some great news recently and I could not be happier for her. I am hoping and praying that this all works out for her. I want nothing more than to have this work for her.

I am almost ready for christmas. I still have some things to get but i am mostly done.

Work has been so busy. I am waiting for everyone to go on vacation so it will slow down.

I miss my nephews and niece. Although my nephew Jadyn seems to cry everytime I hold him. Sad so sad lol.

1 comment:

*Paint & Ink Chick* said...

Hey girl! didnt know ya had a blog lol Left ya some luv on myspace

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Some of my favorite pictures.