Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday is finally here!

I cant wait to meet Julia IRL. We have been chatting for some time now and I am really excited to finally meet her. It is so not like me to meet people online. Before I said I would never do it. I have met Patti IRL and she is great! I love her to death. She is like my other mom but also one of my great friends now. I know she is always there for me. I have met some great people online and cant wait to start meeting some more of them IRL.


Ok off to go load the car!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I have hesitated to meet my online friends as well. I am proud of you for doing it. I am sure you will have an awesome time!

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Some of my favorite pictures.