
Well friday my friend called to let me know that she was in active labor. I knew it was going to be a long night. I decided to go to bed early. Well no sooner was I asleep I got the text she was on her way to the hospital. So I decided to just head to moms and stay there. It was closer anyways. Went to the hospital and just hung out. He was taking his sweet time! At 2:30 we thought it was best to go home and nap a few. I went to moms and slept about 3 hrs. 6:30 she called again that she was a little further that they were going to break her water and start pitocin. No need to break her water it happen on its own. We just hung out chatting watching the monitors. Finally they were getting pretty strong and really regular. It was time for him to make his appearence. Logan James was born at 1:10 pm 7 pds 2 oz 21 inches long. It was an amazing expierence! I am so glad I was able to be a part of it.




No comments:
Post a Comment